Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Laptop has had it's last day....

I have been working with a laptop that has had many lives and now is it laptop heaven. I am desperately in need of a new one. So I am posting this in hopes that several kinds souls will help me out. I need one to do my work. I like to keep my personal life private and well maybe now is time to let you guys in on a little secret. I have Spina Bifida. I am unable to work a 'regular' 40 hour a week job. So I do what I can and work at home making things and selling them online. Without a computer, I can't do that. I am currently using my mother's desktop computer, but I am very limited at what I can do. Please find it in your hearts to help out someone that is truly trying to help herself and NOT live off someone else or think that just because I was dealt a difficult hand that I am owed something. I work very hard for everything I have.

Thank you!

No comments: